Monday, May 26, 2008

Trying to live up to my status as a Soccer Mom...

I told everyone all about the soccer tournament but I didn't show any pics of the girls in action. So here are the pics!
These are pics of Emily doing her thing...







Here you can see the color of Em's face changing, which means I'm on my way to tell the coach that she needs to come off!



Yep that's Em and a couple of other girls and Em is holding her own!





I have a few more pics of Abbey than I do of Em because I actually got to be at more of Abbey's games.


The Team!
















I love this pic of Ab getting ready to do a move!

2 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

I love the shots you got!!!! WOOHOO for your girls! :)

Lucy said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! Poor Emily--she really looks like she is working hard. I love the muscles in Abby's legs on that last shot!! What beautiful stars you have!!